Re: Adding newlib support to crosstool

NGB wrote:
If that looked too ugly, we could have a second script,
crosstool-newlib.sh, that was dedicated to newlib toolchains,
but took the same arguments/env vars as crosstool.sh.

I like the crosstool-newlib.sh idea, I'll go with that, if no one sees any objection.

Go for it. You may need to fork the other scripts, as well (all.sh, getandpatch.sh, testhello.sh, crosstest.sh). If you do, try to keep the changes minimal so they can be merged together without extra effort later. e.g. keep the environment variable names the same where possible.

Thanks!
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel