Re: crosstool-0.23: "all your base are belong to ptxdist"

Robert Schwebel wrote:
On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:33:14AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:

Why Perl?  So that autoconf/automake works on my target and I can
finally be rid of circular dependencies that seem to be plaguing me at
the moment.

Btw, PTXdist generates a nice postscript sheet with a "dot" generated
graph of all the dependencies. You can spot circular dependencies easily
there :-)

And also btw, I would really prefer that to be an optional thing, e.g. 'make dependency-graph.ps', since it was a pain the the *ss to find out what the heck 'dot' was and install it on my system... it's just not needed often enough to be worth the trouble of installing it.

I'm sure it's cool when you need it, though.

- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com