GCC/G++ and include directories

	Hello all,

I'm not really sure wether this is the good list for this
question. I hope anyway that one of you will be able to help
me out...

I am trying to compile the latest gcc version (v3.3.1) on my
solaris-2.8 machine. It builds normally, and for normal use
the compiler works perfect.
But when looking under the hood, it seems that it takes the
OLD include files instead of the newly-patched ones (I'm
speaking for C++, didn't encounter the problem on C ), thus
generating on certain packages tons of errors.

I configured gcc with:

Reading specs from
/dumpdisk/localdisk/compiler/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/3.3.1/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.3.1/configure
--prefix=/dumpdisk/localdisk/compiler/test
--exec-prefix=/dumpdisk/localdisk/compiler/test
--with-local-prefix=/dumpdisk/localdisk/compiler/test
--enable-shared --disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++
--enable-threads=posix
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.1

Can someone tell me how I can tell the compiler where to
look FIRST for its include files? He finds them, but it're
the old ones...
(some configuration option, already tried local variables)

Kind regards,

Jan