Re: JTAG Pod?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Toralf Lund" <toralf@procaptura.com>
To: "Crossgcc list at Redhat (E-mail)" <crossgcc@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: JTAG Pod?

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
> Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to
crossgcc-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com

I would recommend the RAVEN.   If cost is an issue then the WIGGLER.
There are precompiled GNU tool sets for various processors available
at www.ocdemon.com.    Both Linux and Windows/Cygwin are supported.

There is a flash utility that uses the RAVEN or WIGGLER but that is
a licensed product.

I do have a vested interest here as I work for Macraigor. ;-)

Pete.