Re: JTAG Pod?

On 2003.09.25 19:11, Bill Gatliff wrote:
Michael:

D'oh! Yes, the BDI2000 does need TFTP. Forgot that.

RedHat and Debian (the two distos I use) have TFTP server installation packages.

# up2date tftp-server

or,

# apt-get install tftp-server
I have tftp up-and-running already (it what I use to load apps on the old hardware), so that won't be a problem. The only thing that struck me as a potential annoyance when reading the BDI2000 manual, was that you have to run a config tool to transfer IP address settings etc. to the unit. It seems to me that it ought to come pre-configured for bootp startup (with file name for TFTP transfer as well as IP address specified by the server.) Why doesn't it? (Or maybe it does; I haven't tested it yet, of course, just downloaded the manual to get more details about it features, the work involved in setting it up etc.)

- Toralf