Pre defined #defines for different cross compilers ?

Hi,

This is not strictly speaking on topic, but I am not sure where
to ask this question.

Where can I get a list of the different predefines defined
by different cross compiler versions of gcc ?
For example __CYGWIN32__ is defined in the cygwin
version of gcc. __unix__ under at least the linux version og
gcc.
On the avr various #defines are defined depending on the -mcu command line
option.
I want to use the same source file to compile code under different cross and native
versions of gcc. There are slight differences in what routines and header files
are available under the various host, target combinations. I want to do:

#ifdef __CYGWIN32__
// Code which is specific to cygwin environment
#endif
#ifdef __AVR__
// Code which is specific to AVR
#endif