Help on building RTEMS/GNAT Cross Compiler

Hi everyone,

    Thank you for your help over the weekend.  I'm trying to build a GNAT cross compiler from a i686-linux-pc host to a powerpc-eabi target.  Joel recommneded last time that I used RTEMS so that it would support tasking in Ada.  I'm currently following instructions on how to build a GNAT cross compiler from this site:

 http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started_ada/started_ada00013.html

However, I cannot find the necessary patch files and hello_world_ada.tgz from ftp://ftp.OARcorp.com as well as www.rtems.com.  I cannot connect to ftp.OARcorp.com for some reason.  I realize that those files are somewhat outdated, but I'm not sure if I can still find them anywhere online.  Or, is there a more updated version of the instructions I should follow.  Thank you very much.

Pee