Re: newbie question: how to patch for an arm-920TDI target using crosstool?

Hi Dan;

  Thank you very much for your reply.

1>  I'll make certain that LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable is unset prior
to running crosstool.

2> I'll make the suggested *.dat file changes, very nice explanation. <g>

3> We want statically linked tools so that we can cross compile out of
ClearCase on a (possibly) wide variety of Red Hat build hosts, might have
different libraries, need to have build consistency...execution speed and
executeable size issues are not as important as making certain we can build
consistently slightly or widely differing hosts.

Thank you,
Ken Wolcott