Re: automatic differentiation in result paths wrt binutils version?

Hi Dan;

  I didn't get a precise description from the developer of what the problem
is, but he seems to be convinced that the binutils version is too advanced
for the gcc version and the glibc version.  So I was going to try a wde
variety (not necessarily all) of the possible permutations of the versions of
the components to see if the problem he is experiencing goes away.

  I'll try to get a precise description of the problem next time.

Thanks,
Ken