Re: how to deploy the crosstool generated cross compiler

Yes, one would expect to be able to move the binaries!
It'll be nice that with gcc-3.3.3 and later, it will be possible
using --with-sysroot to configure them to have that nice property.
(And one of these days I'm going to try it out and make sure it works...
I haven't ever seen it in operation.)
- Dan

Ming Zhang wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I read part of the script. But I assumed that
even I install there, I can change to some other place as I wish. So I
am wrong and came to this question. Thanks again.

ming