crosstool uClibc patch

OK, this is it, the crosstool patch to add uClibc support.  There are
actually five patch files, one each for:

crosstool-0.25
binutils-2.14.90.0.5
gcc-3.3.2

and two for:

uClibc-0.9.23

All four packages need to be patched (and uClibc with both patches) to
get this to work.  In practice, you'll also want to configure uClibc
separately before running crosstool, and point crosstool at your
configuration (there's a shell variable for that).  uClibc uses a
configuration system very similar to that of the Linux kernel -- it's
very easy to figure out, and script against.  Two thumbs up.

So with these patches, I got a build of a powerpc-405-linux-uclibc
toolchain to go all the way through, including compiling the target
hello world mini-test programs in C and C++.

That's been the whole extent of my testing so far.  But given that I've
already spent far longer on this than the boss would have liked, I doubt
I'll get a chance to do extensive testing myself right now.  So here the
patches are.  Consider them roughly alpha quality, and see how they do
for you, if you're interested.  I'm happy to field bug reports and see
what I can do about fixing them, but I can't make any solid promises.

Apologies to those who despise large posts to the list.  At least you
know upfront there's no point to gunzipping and looking at this stuff if
you're not interested in building with uClibc.  I hope you can excuse a
~40k posting.  :-)

                             -----Carl