More on config.guess.

I mentioned earlier that config.guess seems to originate from autoconf.  Just
as a random note, here's a list of the packages in the Linux From Scratch 5.0
source tarball that use config.guess.  I don't know how many of them actually
care, but presumably after autoconf upgrades, they need to update to the
newest autoconf before they build against uclibc...

(I'm curious why patch, sed, or grep would really care about any of this...)

Rob