Re: crosstool - ARM922T - NMS9200

Trilok Soni wrote:
I have built arm-linux toolchain using crosstool-0.25
version from kegel.com.

script executed for:
arm.dat gcc-3.2.3-glibc-2.2.5

Board:
NMS9200 - MiMagic5

I have then built ramdisk for my target board nms9200.
I have copied following files on ramdisk/lib.

# ls  $ARM_ROOT/ramdisk/lib
ld-2.2.5.so			libgcc_s.so	libstdc++.so ...

Now when I execute simple Hello, World "c" shared
library program, it just comeback to shell without printing a "hello, world" message.
> I think it is able to find loader..but loader is
> unable to load libc.so to memory. Do u think that
> I have to copy library somewhere else?

OK, let's see where libc.so is, and what's in it.
On the target board, what do the commands
# ls -l /lib/libc[-.]*
# cat /lib/libc.so
# ldd ./hello
say?  Also, if you compile strace statically, what does
# strace ./hello
say?  (You can get strace from http://keihanna.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/strace/strace-4.5.1.tar.bz2
Note that it needs accurate kernel headers to compile; that's why
I don't build it as part of crosstool.)
- Dan