RE: Need help for porting

Why can't you use cygwin on a Windows machine?

"Normal people ... believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

From: "Manmeet Singh Johar" <msjohar@acmet.com>
To: <crossgcc@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: RE: Need help for porting
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:22:31 +0530

I forgot to mention 1 thing
1) The build system, which is used to do all the building. (would be
RedHat Linux 7.2.)
2) The host system, which will eventually be used to run the cross
compiler; in this case, Windows.
3) The target system, for which we want to use our cross compiler to
make executables; in this case, would be a third RISC processor.