RE: Need help for porting

Hi Dan,

Actually I'm only looking to build a compiler for a proprietary
architecture, not the whole driver (compiler + assembler + linker +
library). As we already have all the other tools for win32 platform
(including out own compiler), but I'm dead sure and so I'm determined to
prove that we have a better option as GCC. But for that I first need to
port GCC to that proprietary architecture, and need to build it for
win32 platform, right? But I want all these activities to happen in
Linux.

I hope I'm not asking for too much, am I? But I'm sure about 1 thing,
I'm ready to give it all that I have got. For me this not a project, its
mission. And I know, without guidance of a person like you, I may never
be able to do it on time.

Manmeet