Re: is it wise to put -msoft-float in TARGET_CFLAGS?

David Wuertele wrote:
My cpu has no fpu.  Should I be putting -msoft-float in TARGET_CFLAGS
so that crosstool builds glibc with soft floats?

I'm not so sure about that. There has been some confusion on the right option to use. For the ppc405, it seems to be --without-fp

You should specify which cpu and which version of gcc you're using...
- Dan