Re: crosstool on OSX?

David Wuertele wrote:
I'm now checking whether adding

make sysdeps/gnu/errlist.c; touch stdio-common/errlist-compat.c

to the spot makes a difference.  I don't really understand what this
does, but since it worked for you before I'm giving it a try.

That was a hack that is probably only suitable for installing headers. I don't think you can get away with this when really building glibc. It'll be interesting to see what happens, though. - Dan

--
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first:
http://www.misleader.org/