crosstool-0.28-pre13: random walk towards release

0.28-pre13
     misc:
     * for gcc-2.95.3-glibc-2.1.3.dat, use the same binutils Red Hat 6.2 used
     * remove bogus patch gcc-2.95.3/c-parse-freeze.patch
     * revert glibc configuration change "--host=$HOST" in pre12
       Instead, tell glibc --build=$HOST, which here is the right way
       to keep glibc from thinking it's a native configuration when we do a self-cross
     * remove --enable-clocale=gnu from gcc configuration; this fails with glibc-2.1.3,
       and doesn't seem like a good idea now that I've looked at libstdc++/aclocal.m4.

I tried installing the glibc locale data, but it didn't work for me,
so I just added it as a comment in crosstool.sh:

# This doesn't seem to work when building a crosscompiler,
# as it tries to execute localedef using the just-build ld.so!?
#make localedata/install-locales install_root=${SYSROOT}

I still haven't had a good complete run on all my test configurations,
but I've got a good feeling about this snapshot.

Hopefully it'll build properly everywhere tonight, and I can
get on to finishing distcc integration.

As usual at
http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-pre13.tar.gz
and since it's just a snapshot, it's not to be used for
anything more mission critical than wrapping fish.