Re: Building binutils on OS X

Thanks, that's sorted it...

Mark

On 6 Apr 2004, at 21:12, Daniel Kegel wrote:

Mark Woollard wrote:
I'm looking at getting a cross compiler to run on OS X (10.3.3) but building binutils I hit problems as there is no msgfmt on the system. I'm new to this so any help to hand?

I usually configure binutils with --disable-nls, which might explain why I haven't run into this problem on Mac OS X.

By the way, if you're targeting a linux/glibc system,
you might want to try the latest snapshot of
http://kegel.com/crosstool
It seems to build on Mac OS X fairly well.
- Dan