Re: test

On 05-May-04, Daniel Kegel wrote:
>lazer1 wrote:
>> my previous post doesnt seem to have appeared,
>> so I am just testing to see if this one gets
>> through,

>Both made it through.  We're just not quite sure how to answer :-)

!
ok, there's no rush,

>You might ask the folks at http://aweb.sunsite.dk/

I will have a look,

>who claim to have built a gcc targeting aros...
>I personally have never heard of aros.

aros is a 3rd party opensource reimplementation of AmigaOS,

visit http://www.aros.org/download.php

and then go to "sources" and "contrib-source" download the file there,
approx 31Meg,

decompress and
in the gnu/gcc subdirectory are the diffs files for their gcc-3.3.1,

there is other material in the other downloads from "sources" on the
same webpage,

For 68k AmigaOS I use gcc-2.95.3-4 from

ftp.geekgadgets.org/pub/geekgadgets/amiga/m68k/alpha/gcc

most of the native GNU tools are from the subdirectories of

ftp.geekgadgets.org/pub/geekgadgets/amiga/m68k/snapshots

Maybe I will attempt to build it and then report back on where I
run into errors and problems,

lazer1