compatibilty with TI compilers and gcc

Hi,
I have a TI compiler (cl470) compiled library and I need to link another application with it. TI compiler doesn't have "long long" data type support but my application makes use of "long long" extensively. I compiled my application using gcc arm-coff toolchain and tried linking with the cl470 compiled libraries. The coff format of both these are different so I can't link them. I have changed the magic number to 0xc2 in gcc/include/coff/arm.h while compiling the toolchain. Any information about the availability of a conversion utility will be helpful. I will be helpful if I can get information about the difference between the TI coff and gcc coff formats.

with regards
senthil kumar