Re: newbie linker question

>Below are the errors generated by ld using the existing linker script.
>How do I figure out which sections go in FLASH and which ones need to
>go in RAM?

Without seeing your script, I'll have to make a WAG, but all the new names
have prefixes that should match section names in your existing script.

.rodata.srtr1.4, .rodata.cst8, rodata.cst4 should all go into the same
section where .rodata went in the existing script(flash)

.data.rel.local, .data.rel.ro.local, .data.rel should all go into the
same section where .data went in the existing script(ram).

--
Peter Barada
peter@the-baradas.com