libgcc.a and fixincl now ok!

Hi,

a while ago I mentioned here the problem of
libgcc.a not building and fixincl not functioning
in my attempt to generate 68k hosted i686-pc-aros gcc-3.3.1,

well I eventually managed to fix the problem thus:

in the file gcc/fixinc/mkfixinc.sh

I needed to insert some extra lines, indicated by + :

case $build in
i?86-*-msdosdjgpp* | \
*-*-beos* )
MAKE="${MAKE} TARGETS=twoprocess"
CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -DSEPARATE_FIX_PROC"
;;

+   *-*-amigaos* | *-*-aros*)
+   MAKE="${MAKE} TARGETS=twoprocess"
+   CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -DSEPARATE_FIX_PROC -D_PC_NAME_MAX=30"
+   ;;

vax-dec-bsd* )
CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -Dexit=xexit -Datexit=xatexit"
MAKE="${MAKE} TARGETS=oneprocess"
;;

(YAM has mangled the spaces + tabs a bit! )

various directories and files are then found to be missing
which I have to copy by hand into the build directory,

src/libstdc++-v3/include/backward
src/libstdc++-v3/include/bits
src/libstdc++-v3/include/ext

also atomicity.h needs to be supplied, so I reused the 68k version,
the install however seems to use a totally different atomicity.h,

no idea how to do this properly,

but the build completes with all errors fixed,

so I get libgcc.a and also the cross compiler correctly
compiles example AROS graphics demo programs (ie the binaries
run correctly),