Re: crosstool 0.21, use for native cross

Shay Gal-On wrote:
A few issues I ran into:
1. As well as testing for $CC defined, should check for $AR defined (for the same reason).

Are AR and CC the only ones referenced? Ah, well, I'll add AR, and we'll fix the others when we run into them.

2. Make sure the target compiler on the build machine is in the path (otherwise glibc configure fails).
3. Make sure the output directory for the native compiler is not the same as the directory for the cross compiler (target name is the same, will delete ..)

Great suggestions, I'll try to follow them.

Other then that, build was successful. Definitely saved a lot of time :)

Yay...

Now to validate it...

Let us know how it goes. How are you planning to validate it? I imagine you have your own battery of tests, but eventually it'd be nice to see gcc and glibc's regresson test suites run. Which arechitecture are you targeting? - Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com