Re: I just build crosstool for PowerPC 750...

Chenghuan Jia wrote:
>   Today, I just successfully build crosstool for PPC
> 750 using the given crosstool script.

Careful - we just noticed that the patch
patches/gcc-3.3.3/gcc-3.3.2-arm-softfloat.patch
might cause floating point problems on ppc750.
Be sure to test whether floating point works for you.

> Now, I can build
> a binary file for PPC. Since I am working on a huge
> system, which may need four major binary files, the
> building process is really a time-consuming task. So I
> think may I just build some simple files on Linux for
> PPC 750 and re-link it with the exisiting binary file?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.  Can you
give more details?
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com