Re: retrieving glibc sources by date

> In the next release of crosstool, I'd like to deal with
> the fact that the glibc project does not release snapshot tarballs.

That would have helped with getting glibc working for mips64, since all the
changes to get it working were already in the CVS archive. The problem I
faced was the difficulty in knowing what date is a good one for getting a
snapshot. There seem to be issues of stability, compatibility with version
of linux and/or gcc that are difficult to decipher just reading change logs.
Or am I just being to paranoid?