Re: cross compiling for PPC7400/Linux on Solaris 8

Hello Dan,

I am not as familiar as you are on how to find binutils patches. So if
you can't find a patch file, there is little chance I can do it.

When I said I verified it was in the CVS, I meant that I checked the CVS
HEAD version and was able to find that the 2 lines where modified as
described in the mailing list.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/bfd/elflink.c?rev=1.79&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=src

And this is enough to make things work for me.

The patch file I sent was generated by myself to ease the integration in
crosstool patch system.

Sorry if I sounded otherwise.

Regards

JC