Re: Cross-Compiling Linux Question

Kyle Unice wrote:
> > [ http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-06/msg00282.html ]
Thanks that worked.  I have to learn how to use patch instead of doing
things manually. :)

Yes, please do. I have a tiny bit of info about it at http://kegel.com/academy/opensource.html

I don't mean to keep hounding you with questions, if these are irritating
just don't reply or tell me to shut up.

They're not irritating, but can you please ask them on the crossgcc mailing list instead of asking me directly? That way other people will get the benefit of the conversation.

> I now get this error:
> /usr/src/linux-2.6.7/scripts/mk_elfconfig.c:4:17: elf.h: No such file or directory

The other thing you should try to do is figure out how
to properly search the web for answers to questions like that.
For instance, searching google for
   elf.h cygwin crosstool
finds exactly two hits, and the second tells you where to get
elf.h.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com