Re: oops! added --testlinux to all.sh call, now get bin/sh: line 1: scripts/mkdep: Argument list too long

Well, this patch is applied.... I downloaded crosstool-0.28-rc37, modified the build script and I get the error "LDFLAGS=-all-static invalid host type". Has anyone else had this problem?

Should configure be called this way?

${BINUTILS_EXTRA_CONFIG} configure

This would set the environment variable instead of passing it as a script parameter.

TIA

  Could you be so kind as to place this patch in the linux-2.4.21
crosstool patch directory in the next release?

  BTW, could you please document that adding :
BINUTILS_EXTRA_CONFIG="LDFLAGS=-all-static"

and

GCC_EXTRA_CONFIG="LDFLAGS=-static"