Re: Revised release criteria for GCC 4.0

Daniel Kegel wrote:
Peter Barada wrote:

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 07:26:42PM +0100, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

Fine!  So far, I only had an old Amiga (68060 @ 50MHz) to run the
testsuite on.  It took ages and the CPU would also occasionally
overheat, failing tests randomly ;-)

Would it be possible to donate one board to GCC or CodeSourcery
for the automatic regression tester?

I can donate an sh-4 (iirc) target board or two.

Speaking for CodeSourcery, we're happy for people to send us free hardware, but we're not going to make any promises whatsoever about doing anything at all with it.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC