Re: Success With Crosstool

The "Confusion" wasted a lot of my time.
To have one that can cleanly build 2.6, and have
a complete 2.6 build environment for ixp425 will solve half
the common questions on the arm list.
I've spent 4 weeks trying all posibilities, and need to
one thru a few more weeks to rebuild kegel's chart for
ixp425.

This way on the ixp42x people have a clean clean easy to follow focus
as well as a working base line kernel, and file system, with easy
run instructions.

My workmates spent 3 months debating if it was even possible because of the lack of clarity on the issue.

So I know they need it, and from reading the lists I think a few more
people do.

actually i like your work, but with out the npe driver
its not possible for me to use it.

At 09:16 AM 3/2/2005, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:25:21AM +0800, Glenn West wrote:

> I'm going to package the whole thing up with patches, notes, and
> put it up for anyone else as well.

There are a lot of arm toolchains out there already, including a
bunch of armeb ones.  IMHO, adding yet another one is only going to
add to the confusion.

cheers, Lennert