Re: CT: Any obstacles for using gcc 4.0 snapshots?

Scanning the latest CT (rc37) getandpatch.sh I noticed that you don't
support fetching snapshots from the 4.0 snapshots:
Right, I've been MIA. But I hope to try 4.0 soon.
Is there anything hindering this?
Not that I know.
hmmm ... i'm pretty sure, some time back, i patched to get 4.0 access
and built a toolchain.  didn't i submit a patch for that?
If you did, they haven't made it to the latest rc, yet (see the getandpatch section I referred to).
Can you please submit the patch again...

Do you recall if there was any serious problems compiling?
And what about the resulting toolchain? Does it work just fine? Against which target?

BR,
 Martin