Warning issues in c++ppc compiler

Hello,

I'm using c++ppc compiler with warnings flag enabled. I have problem while
initializing the unsigned long long variable in function scope but there is
no warning if I initialize the variable in global.

Sample pgm

#include <stdio.h>

typedet unsigned long long CalDeps;

void Function_pass()
{
  CalDeps test2 = static_cast<CalDeps>(10);
  printf("%lld\n",test2);
}

int main()
{
  Function_pass();
  return 0;
}

Status ::: warning: `test2' might be used uninitialized in this function

Help me to resolve this warning issue.

Thanks
Senthil
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer