Re: armv5b-softfloat with gcc-3.4.3 and glibc-2.3.3

Vinay K Nallamothu wrote:
I tried your program, but gave the following compile with Mazur's
headers.

[nvinay@vpntest nvinay]$ armv5b-softfloat-linux-gcc x.c
x.c: In function `main':
x.c:7: error: `PAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in this function)
x.c:7: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
x.c:7: error: for each function it appears in.)

I managed to compile it after including <asm/page.h> and gave the
following output:
PAGE_SIZE = 4096
sysconf(_SC_PAGE_SIZE) = 4096

It does compile fine with my native gcc (i386) without including
<asm/page.h>

Thanks. Now that I know that program doesn't infinitely recurse using Mazur's headers :-), and that using them works *better* for your 2.4 kernel than does using real 2.6 headers, I feel a bit better about using them to build glibc, and am getting close to switching.

How much real-world software have you compiled and run
using this toolchain?
- Dan