Re: problem with compiling for sh3eb

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Daniel Kegel wrote:

> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Friday 01 April 2005 01:39 pm, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >
> > > i see the "--with-headers=<HEADERDIR>" option -- where would i
> > > set that?  sorry for what is probably a trivial question.
> >
> > that's an option for gcc and really only controls whether gcc
> > looks for libc headers ... linux headers shouldnt matter for the
> > first pass C compiler
>
> Right.  The sanitized headers should somehow replace the Linux
> kernel source altogether.  I haven't worked out how, but it ought to
> be an easy-ish swap.

well, since it's been a while since i've messed with crosstool, i'll
let someone else point me in the direction of how to do this.  at the
moment, i've got all the parts set up, ready to go.

  gcc-4.1-20050327
  glibc-2.3.4
  binutils-2.15.96
  linux-2.6.11.6

along with what looks like a reasonable kernel config file.  i just
need to get past that headers part.

rday