From: Alex Holland [mailto:alexh@stellarwinds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:24 PM
To: 'crossgcc list'
Cc: 'Robert P. J. Day'
Subject: RE: [WAY OT]: need a windows-based PPC cross-compiler

PS: The GCC cross tools build instructions from Redhat that I posted are
about 4 years old. I have not tried them recently, but they should still
work. However, there likely more up to date instructions elsewhere. I
remember www.billgatliff.com as a good site to start learning about using
GCC for cross development.