Re: Help regarding alpha cross compiler

murli wrote:
I know, I have gotten some feedback on this earlier.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2005-03/msg00098.html

However, I could not successfully obtain a
cross-compiler for alpha platform.

Is it possible for me to obtain a gcc crosscompiler
for alpha-ev6 machine using crosstools? If yes, then
can anyone give me precise instructions as to how to
do this?

You didn't say what operating system the alpha platform was running, or what version of glibc it was using. That's important to know.

Like I said earlier, I'm no Alpha expert.  But
crosstool-0.34 seems to be able to build Alpha toolchains; see
http://kegel.com/crosstool/current/buildlogs/
So there is hope.
- Dan