Re: New NPTL patches for crosstools and MIPS NPTL patches....

Steven J. Hill wrote:
I have uploaded the latest NPTL patch for crosstool-0.34. I have also
uploaded a tarball of the patches necessary to build a MIPS NPTL
cross toolchain. To build a MIPS NPTL toolchain you will need the
released version of binutils-2.16 and the absolute latest GCC and
glibc code from the HEAD of cvs. Use the 'demo-mips-nptl.sh' script
to build the toolchain. Please report bugs or issues to the crossgcc
mailing list. Here is the link off of my FTP site:

ftp://ftp.realitydiluted.com/crosstools/crosstool-0.34/

Wow, thanks! They'll be in the contrib directory for crosstool-0.35.

Putting on my imprecise crystal ball:
0.35 will have two new features: gdb (which everybody has wanted for ages),
and the ability to use a different version of gcc for building glibc
than for the final compiler (useful for those trying to use new gcc's with old glibc's).

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your perseverance!

- Dan