Re: crosstool OS X host -> i686/linux target ?

Dan:

Daniel Kegel wrote:

Bill Gatliff wrote:

Your patch is equivalent (I found it in the patches subdir), except that it's missing equivalent functionality for ld.
So, I get all that fixed up

Do submit...

When I have them in something other than a rabid, caffeinated-beyond-coherence state, I'll get them to you and this list. :^)

This one's probably easy to fix.  Probably already fixed in linus's tree.
Let me know if you want help digging it up.

It's such a core problem, makes me wonder if it's "real" or not. I don't recall anyone complaining that menuconfig was broken, which is exactly what this glitch would do... But I won't have time to look at it until next week.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com

Get real embedded GNU training from a real embedded GNU developer.