Re: Cross Compiler question (the essence of a Canadian Cross Compiler)

Greetings,

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, once i got it working i posted the patch
on this board (check 2-3 week ago). Gets crosstool nice and static.

Dan, I could make a more permanent patch suggestion if you think it could be of
use?

Btw, currently trying to build a native GCC (by using a built crosstool
toolchain), not having much luck. If i make it (or not) i'll post a quick howto
on the page. Btw my target is SH3.

Best wishes
Kristoffer