From: Dan Kegel <dank@kegel.com>
To: Kristoffer Ericson <Kristoffer@jlime.com>
CC: karuottu@mbnet.fi,  crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Building Native ToolChain (SH3)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:17:06 -0700

Kristoffer Ericson wrote:
Greetings,

I started experimenting with the prefix settings once i started having crt1.o
issues. I appreciate the information although a simple "use --prefix=/usr"
would have been just fine.

You'll just have to get used to Kai. He's very opinionated and verbose, but his posts are always full of good information and background info, so I'm even glad when he disagrees with me. Just as long as he keeps posting! - Dan

--
Trying to get a job as a c++ developer? See http://kegel.com/academy/getting-hired.html

------
Want more information? See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/