Re: where would i find the definition for EINVAL?

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   where in the crosstool-generated results would i find the definition
> for that file?  as a start, where would it *normally* be defined so
> that i can check my sys-root structure for the same thing?  thanks.

Normally it's in the Linux headers, under asm/errno.h; so with
crosstool and sanitized headers, it would be:

$SYSROOT_DIR/usr/include/asm/errno.h

Of course, in normal Linux headers, asm is but a symlink to the actual
asm-$ARCH.  I'm not sure what the sanitized headers do for the SH
architecture.