Re: where would i find the definition for EINVAL?

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Dimitry Andric wrote:

> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >   where in the crosstool-generated results would i find the
> > definition for that file?  as a start, where would it *normally*
> > be defined so that i can check my sys-root structure for the same
> > thing?  thanks.
>
> Normally it's in the Linux headers, under asm/errno.h; so with
> crosstool and sanitized headers, it would be:
>
> $SYSROOT_DIR/usr/include/asm/errno.h
>
> Of course, in normal Linux headers, asm is but a symlink to the
> actual asm-$ARCH.  I'm not sure what the sanitized headers do for
> the SH architecture.

actually, replying to both your and mike's responses, i found it in
${SYSROOT}/usr/include/linux/errno.h, which seems to differ from
*both* of your answers, even taking symlinks into account.  must run
to local LUG meeting, back later to look at this more closely.

rday