RE: MULTILIB and GCC

Yes, this is the only paper which I founded but I need more infos (sorry)

Example:

MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS
Sometimes when there are multiple sets of MULTILIB_OPTIONS being specified, there are combinations that should not be built. In that case, set MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS to be all of the switch exceptions in shell case syntax that should not be built.
For example the ARM processor cannot execute both hardware floating point instructions and the reduced size THUMB instructions at the same time, so there is no need to build libraries with both of these options enabled. Therefore MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS is set to:

          *mthumb/*mhard-float*

Ok, now I know for what I can use the MULTILIB_EXCEPTIONS keyword but the syntax isn't clear. So what is the meening of the asterisks, why has the mthumb only one asterisks and the mhard-float two (before and after) ?

And finally the keywords MULTILIBS_HARDFLOAT_ONLY etc. are not explained in this paper.

	thank you

		Juergen Frank