Re: crosstool 0.38

I am building for the NSLU2.  The bootstrap uses BE, though the kernel is
byteswaped to LE for running in LE.  There is a FAQ about it somewhere
that explains it.  To tell you the truth I wish it would just be one or
the other the whole way through.  I've also noticed that the BE swap code
is broken for the NSLU2 in 2.6.14 and higher.  It asks for the BE swap
flag to be turned on {drivers->MTD->RAM/ROM->Advanced->Flash cmd/query}
however it ALWAYS fails on the compile...
{at least for me}