embedded system linux 2.4 combinations

I noticed that in the demo files there are no combinations for linux
2.4.18 or 2.4.20 for mips, powerpc, xscale 42x.   I think it would be
an excellent idea to have these as some of us are stuck in the past.

Could folks make recommendations as to what combinations they have used
in the past and what makes sense to maintain as a base.

regards,

Philip