Re: Re: arm eabi boot progress.

I do believe Im there! I had two problems in the end, bash built natively and
works perfectly. The other thing was the kernel headers. 2.6.16 headers,
including those provided by gentoo are broken with respect to ARM EABI.
Syscalls that were removed but still defined were confusing glibc. This is in
addition to those that were fixed in the glibc patch.

--- crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 April 2006 14:01, Steven Newbury wrote:
> > Busybox works here too. It doesnt seem to be bashy enough to init Gentoo
> > though.
>
> correct ... Gentoo's baselayout relies heavily on bash-3 style ... some day
> i'd like to merge some of the simpler stuff into busybox ... but until then,
> you'll need bash :)
>
> > Im using Gentoo glibc-2.4-r2 + the patch you spotted.
>
> if you sync up, that patch is now in 2.4-r2
> -mike
>
> --

Steve