Re: crosstool, glibc geh

Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Thursday 04 May 2006 15:27, Khem Raj wrote:
Hmmm I have tried such builds in the past. There seem to be always some
problem with unwinding information not being correct

and that will always be a problem ... no way around it ...

but since the first pass compiler is pretty much "thrown away", i wonder if it matters at all
-mike
hmmm I believe it will inject that into glibc atleast because glibc is compiled with this compiler and NPTL glibc does have some unwinding information compiled probably with linuxthreads it might be ok.