RE: init hang after upgrading ARM-Linux toolchain

Martin Guy wrote:

> People are getting this when using ARMv4t processors, which seem to be
> used in almost all current system-on-chip devices. Currently EABI only
> works with ARMv5t CPUs, since thumb interwork support for armv4t is
> incomplete in the gcc-4.1.0 release. We are all hoping this will be
> fixed in 4.1.1

*Slaps forehead*

How I read over this page:

http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort

several times and totally glossed over that part is beyond me.  From
that page, it sounds like it was just a mistake that kept v4t support
out of 4.1.0, then?  (Maybe my search terms are off, but I couldn't turn
up any direct information on this)

Thanks for the help!  For the time being I'll just see if I can get the
non-EABI toolchain to work, and keep my fingers crossed for 4.1.1...

--
Matthew L. Creech