Re: Add additional libraries to crosstool build script

Daniel,

Have you had a look at the 'OpenEmbedded's bitbake which seems to do
something similar.

Paul

On 6/6/06, Daniel Santos <daniel@bytesage.com> wrote:
Ok, I'm having some type of problem getting my messages to post.  Let me
try a small message and see if that goes through.

This was the summary: http://www.javamonger.org/files/doit-0.2.tbz2

Fixes zlib not cross-compiling on cygwin, etc and some other stuff that
breaks on cygwin.  But it's oriented towards the Motorola a780/e680/i
phones.

Daniel